Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Quotes and Bible Verses to Claim

Today's Trial is Tomorrow's Testimony. -unknown


Instead of telling God how big your storms are, try telling your storms how big your God is. - unknown


I know God won't give me anything I can't handle; I just wish He didn't trust me so much. -Mother Theresa

It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. (Deuteronomy 31:8)

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war rise up against me, yet I will be confident. (Psalm 27: 1, 3)


You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. (Psalm 32:7-8)



"If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it." -unknown


-posted by Jaime

No comments: