Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Our solider is coming home VERY soon! I talked to him yesterday and asked him what he is most looking forward to upon his homecoming. Here's what he said...

1) "Just seeing everyone. I think about just seeing yall all day."

2) "Kissing my girlfriend a million times."

3) "Being able to sleep without having to worry about what is going on around me."

4) "Being able to get clean! Taking a decent shower."

5) " Real FOOD!"

6) "My cell phone. Being able to talk to everybody whenever I want to."

7) "My car. Being able to go where I want to when I want to."

8) "TV."

9) "A decent bed."

10)"Grass. I hate the sand."

11) "New music. I haven't heard any new music in a long time."

12) "Getting to wear something other than my uniform."

13) "Hugs. It's been TOO long since I've had a hug."


Soon sweet little brother!! I can't wait to make #13 come true!!

-posted by Jaime

1 comment:

Medic Mom said...

I LOVE this blog! I think everyone who comes home from the "sandbox" hates the sand. Cory keeps saying he'll never go back to the beach after he returns! We are so happy for you guys! YOU MADE IT!!!!!!